Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sander Family Pictures (FINALLY)






Okay, so it's not professional photography (Bonnie, you did a great job...I think it's your subjects that are the problem). We had Bonnie take pictures the other day for Gramma Sander's bulletin board that Aunt Patsy is putting together. In each of these three pictures, one of our "goom-yas" is making a crazy face. One of these days (when I'm not so busy), I'll get an appt for us and the kids to get our pictures taken. Hope all is well, wherever you are!

2 comments:

Koelling Family said...

I think the pictures look great. However, I think 2 of your subjects look totally ornery!! And this time I'm not including Chris! Wesley totally looks like a handful - not the kid I just had dinner with this weekend! And I know Lydia too well...:) Great job Grandma Bonnie!

CR said...

I know...it's so true!